A revolution in wireless steering wheel controls. Cutting edge car electronics for race and kit cars.
- No need to be tied to a manufacturer's styling choices. Uniquely, FREEWheel lets you have your own choice of buttons, paddles and backplate.
- Available in four and eight channel configurations, the standard FREEWheel has internal relays rated to 15A at 12V and can be used for high- or low-side switching.
- The ten channel FREEWheel RACE provides full low-side solid-state switching of eight, 600mA loads and two variable outputs such as multimap boost switching and traction slip control!
- Built-in functions include auto-cancelling indicator and headlamp latch-and-flash control, indicator hazard mode and IVA fog mode.
- The FREEWheel RACE includes a rainlight function - with dual solid light and 4Hz flashing hazard modes - and Flash-to-Pass.
- The only wireless control system with USB configuration. FREEWheel includes USB programming software for endless re-configuration of your channels. Ideal for paddleshifts and electronic dash systems, there’s no need to open the unit and fiddle with dip switches.
- There's no need to worry about a flat battery either! Supplied with a standard CR2 lithium battery and a guaranteed IN-USE life of five years, the Transmitter battery status LED gives plenty of advance warning.
FREEWheel - for push-button controls and paddles on your detachable steering wheel. Using a wireless (RF) connection between FREEWheel's Transmitter and Receiver, control up to eight relay or solid-state channels and two analogue.
Simple to install, the compact Receiver connects to your existing circuits and is ideally located under your dashboard in an unobtrusive place. Bolt the Transmitter plate directly onto your steering wheel boss.
Already have a button plate, or want wireless control of some dashboard or door-mounted switches? Select our FREEWheel kit, and install the Transmitter where you choose.
Or perhaps you’re running a second race car and want to swap your steering wheel between both? Add a second FREEWheel Transmitter for the ultimate in flexibility. Thanks to our unique pairing system, you can install your wireless controls in two locations - no line of sight required.
FREEWheel wireless steering wheel button control system. For pushbuttons and paddleshifters.
*FREEWheel RACE Solid-State system cannot be used with multiple Transmitters at the same time.
Showing 1 to 14 of 14 (1 Pages)