AMPSEAL gold pin connector, matching loom, internal relays rated to 15A and integrated BeamSTOP hardware requiring no external relays
Simple to install, the FREEWheel Receiver connects to your existing circuits and is ideally located in an unobtrusive place under your dashboard. The Transmitter is mounted to the rear of your steering wheel button plate* and wired to your switches and paddles.
A revolution in wireless steering wheel controls, for kit cars and race cars.
Features of the FREEWheel-8 8-channel system and USB configuration software
- Control up to 8 channels with endless re-configuration possibilities, using the included FREEWheel USB programming software.
- Includes internal relays rated to 15A at 12V and can be used for high- or low-side switching of loads.
- Choose any combination of smart headlight, smart indicator and IVA fog light modes or momentary and latching behaviour for each channel.
- The FREEWheel-8 Receiver measures 121 x 66 x 40mm and weighs 385g and that includes our matching, custom loom and gold pin connector.
- At a tiny 54 x 38 x 23mm, the FREEWheel Transmitter weighs just 61g including the battery!
- What's in the box? FREEWheel 8-channel Receiver with AMPSEAL connector with 23 gold pins, matching loom, pig-tailed Transmitter, battery, USB cable, mounting pad, FREEWheel sticker and installation instructions.
- Also available - matching 8-channel button plate, pushbuttons, nut covers and our unique, 180 top quality motorsport decals!
FREEWheel wireless steering wheel button control system. For pushbuttons and paddleshifters.
*steering wheel, button plate and pushbuttons are not included and are shown for illustration purposes only.
|FREEWheel USB configuration software.zip
|8 channel button plate B.pdf
|8 channel button plate C.pdf
|8-channel AMPSEAL 23-pin connector pinout diagram.pdf
|FREEWheel-8 installation instructions (15A capability).pdf