RACE system with AMPSEAL gold pin connector and matching loom, for ultimate performance with minimal weight.
Simple to install, the FREEWheel Receiver connects to your existing circuits and is ideally located in an unobtrusive place under your dashboard. The Transmitter is mounted to the rear of your steering wheel button plate* and wired to your switches and paddles.
A revolution in wireless steering wheel controls, for kit cars and race cars.
Features of the FREEWheel RACE solid-state and variable channel system
- Full solid-state low-side switching of up to eight, 600mA loads, such as standard automotive relays, with built-in short circuit and overcurrent protection.
- Unique to FREEWheel, includes two analogue channels for wireless potentiometer control such as multimap boost switching and traction slip control.
- Includes a rainlight function, perfect for racing with dual solid light and 4Hz flashing hazard modes, and Flash-to-Pass to give a 2-second 4Hz headlight flash.
- Endless re-configuration possibilities, using the included FREEWheel USB programming software and incorporating an IP67-rated USB port with rubber cap.
- Choose any combination of smart headlight, smart indicator, IVA fog light and rainlight modes or momentary and latching behaviour for each solid state channel.
- The FREEWheel Race Receiver measures 86 x 55 x 35mm and weighs 285g and that includes our matching, custom loom and gold pin connector.
- At a tiny 54 x 38 x 23mm, the FREEWheel Transmitter weighs just 61g including the battery!
- What's in the box? FREEWheel 10-channel Receiver with AMPSEAL connector with 23 gold pins, matching loom, pig-tailed Transmitter, battery, USB cable, mounting pad, FREEWheel sticker and installation instructions.
- Matching 10-channel button plate, 8 pushbuttons, 2 rotary potentiometers, nut covers and decals also available!
FREEWheel wireless steering wheel button control system. For pushbuttons and paddleshifters.
*steering wheel not included and is shown for illustration purposes only.
|FREEWheel USB configuration software.zip
|10 channel button plate D.pdf
|10-channel AMPSEAL 23-pin connector pinout diagram.pdf
|FREEWheel RACE installation instructions (with connector).pdf