A revolution in wireless steering wheel controls, for kit cars and race cars.
Features of the FREEWheel RACE solid-state and variable channel system
- FREEWheel 10-channel system with Easyfit Transmitter which bolts straight onto your steering wheel hub and fits all standard bolt patterns on 6 x 70mm, 6 x 74mm and 3 x 50.8mm PCD steering wheels.
- Full solid-state low-side switching of up to eight, 600mA loads, such as standard automotive relays, with built-in short circuit and overcurrent protection.
- Unique to FREEWheel, includes two analogue channels for wireless potentiometer control such as multimap boost switching and traction slip control.
- Includes a rainlight function, perfect for racing with dual solid light and 4Hz flashing hazard modes, and Flash-to-Pass to give a 2-second 4Hz headlight flash.
- Endless re-configuration possibilities, using the included FREEWheel USB programming software and incorporating an IP67-rated USB port with rubber cap.
- Choose any combination of smart headlight, smart indicator, IVA fog light and rainlight modes or momentary and latching behaviour for each solid state channel.
- What's in the box? Easyfit Transmitter assembled to button plate with 8 soldered pushbuttons and 2 soldered variable potentiometers all fitted with bespoke nut covers, battery, decal sheet, Receiver, USB cable, FREEWheel sticker, installation instructions.
- The FREEWheel Race Receiver measures 86 x 55 x 35mm and weighs 285g and that includes our matching, custom loom and gold pin connector.
- At just 176 x 154 x 19-29mm, the fully assembled FREEWheel Transmitter and button plate weigh just 240g including the battery!
After you place your order, we will contact you to confirm your pushbutton colour choice and layout.