A revolution in wireless steering wheel controls, for kit cars and race cars.
Features of the FREEWheel RACE GTX62 solid-state & CAN and variable channel system
- FREEWheel 10-channel system with Easyfit Transmitter which bolts straight onto your steering wheel hub and fits all standard bolt patterns on 6 x 70mm, 6 x 74mm and 3 x 50.8mm PCD steering wheels.
- Full solid-state low-side switching via pushbuttons of six 600mA loads, such as standard automotive relays, with built-in short circuit and overcurrent protection.
- Two low-side solid-state switching channels for left and right hand paddle switches with a choice of paddle levers.
- Unique to FREEWheel, includes two analogue channels for wireless 0-5V control such as multimap boost switching and traction slip control.
- Another world first - includes CAN output for seamless PDM integration across all channels.
- All our channel modes including indicator and hazard control, IVA fog light, dual rainlight and Flash-to-Pass plus momentary and latching behaviours.
- Re-configurable using the included FREEWheel USB programming software and incorporating an IP67-rated USB port with rubber cap.
- What's in the box? Easyfit Transmitter and 2 paddle switches assembled to a button plate with 6 soldered pushbuttons and 2 soldered MIL-spec calibration switches all fitted with bespoke nut covers; battery; decal sheets; Receiver; USB cable; FREEWheel sticker; installation instructions.
- The FREEWheel Race Receiver measures 86 x 55 x 35mm and weighs 285g and that includes our matching, custom loom and gold pin connector.
- At just 176 x 154 x 19-29mm, the fully assembled FREEWheel Transmitter complete with paddle switches (width 275mm) weighs just 415g including the battery!
After you place your order, we will contact you to confirm your pushbutton colour choice and layout.