Intelligently control your indicators with BlinkSTOP. Pre-assembled, with a choice of pins and connector or a fully-assembled loom.
BlinkSTOP. A cost and weight-efficient module for intelligent, automated indicator control.
Features of the BlinkSTOP smart indicator control system
- BlinkSTOP auto-cancels your indicators after your pre-set duration. BlinkSTOP's smart features ensure it functions only when you want it to.
- Uniquely, BlinkSTOP is user-configurable to work with ON-OFF-ON toggle switches or momentary pushbuttons.
- Use BlinkSTOP with traditional indicator bulbs or LED bulbs.
- BlinkSTOP works alongside your existing flasher relay, and can replace it to simplify your wiring with a 90 flash per minute rate.
- Press left and right buttons together, or add a DPDT switch input, for a continuous hazard function.
- Make the most of your pushbuttons, with a quick press on the same side to cancel your indicator, or switch to the other side using the opposite button.
- Paused in traffic or waiting to turn? Indicator cancelling is disabled by the brake pedal, and for 6 or 9 seconds afterwards so that the indicators remain on until you've finished your manoeuvre.
- BlinkSTOP's configurable nature lets you choose between 12 or 18 second flash durations.
- BlinkSTOP case measures 75mm x 50mm x 27mm and weighs just 125g - including the loom!
- Choose BlinkSTOP with an included loom or just with pins and connector.
Simple to install and a doddle to wire, BlinkSTOP is one of the easiest components you'll ever fit.&..
£95.00 Ex Tax: £79.17
An additional loom for your BlinkSTOP indicator cancelling system. Fully assembled with sealed..
£18.00 Ex Tax: £15.00
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)