MIL-S-3786 rated, indexed calibration switch. Uses our custom PCB and a Grayhill rotary switch, supplied pre-soldered and complete with our matching custom decals and cover. 1kOhm resistance per index for 12kOhm total; set the switch to continuous rotation or limit to 2 to 12 positions using the included pins. A positive feel ensures confidence in the index selection.
Sized to fit our X62 and X82 button plates and 3mm shaft and supplied with our 29mm OD red anodised aluminium knob which fits our custom rotary decals perfectly.
MIL-spec your calibration switch
- MIL-S-3786 rated rotary switch pre-assembled to our custom PCB providing 1kOhm resistance per index.
- Accurate 0-5V output proportional to switch position.
- Designed for multimap switching such as boost and traction slip control.
- Two and three-wire installation - no additional pull-up resistor required.
- Small footprint at just 15 x 20mm (20 x 23.5mm including cover) - interchangeable with our standard rotary potentiometer.
- Fits our larger plate designs X62 and X82 and is Easyfit-compatible - Contact Us for bundle pricing.
- One MIL-S-3786 rated rotary switch pre-soldered to our custom PCB.
- One red anodised aluminium knob 29mm OD fitting the 3mm switch shaft.
- One set of 12 permanent self-adhesive black and yellow stickers printed on a tough vinyl with environmental protection applied (if switches are bought as a pair, one set of decals is supplied).
- One black PETG rear cover.
Designed with FREEWheel wireless steering wheel control system in mind
|Kit Car Electronics MIL-spec rotary switches.pdf