Smart CAN integration. Wiring made simple. For kit cars and race cars.
Features of the CANActive Mini Power Distribution Module and CAN keypad system
- With eight ground-switched inputs and four 0 - 5V analogue inputs, eight 600mA ground switched outputs that will control standard 12V relays, all efficiently packed into a small format case, CANActive has unparalleled breadth and flexibility.
- No other PDM required! Control your circuits from your CAN keypad.
- Simple keypad lighting configuration from our unique Windows USB tool. No need to lookup CAN protocols to program your keypad. Choose from 7 keypad backlight colours, 4 brightness levels and 3 forecolours.
- Set each key as momentary, latching or any of our built-in driving and racing functions: auto-cancelling indicators, headlamp latch-and-flash control, IVA fog mode, indicator hazard mode, intermittent wipe, rainlight dual solid light and 4Hz flashing hazard modes and Flash-to-Pass.
- With our supplied databases, CANActive and the keypad are preconfigured to communicate and can update most common digital dash displays out of the box.
- Includes automatic CAN decoding of other popular products like ECUMaster and CANchecked switchboards, so you can turn any standard relays into fully smart devices using our 8x 600mA protected outputs.
- Or set up your CAN addressing with ease, using our USB tool. Ultimate compatibility from eight, simultaneous CAN message formats (LSB, MSB and bitmasking) with free selection of base address, bus speed and identifier length.
- What's in the box? CANActive Mini PDM with loose connector and pins, Blink Marine keypad, corresponding number of key inserts, DT connector, USB cable. If specified, keypad bezel.
- The CANActive Mini PDM measures just 86 x 55 x 35mm.
*After you place your order, we will contact you to confirm your choice of key inserts - blanks can be supplied.