A revolution in wireless steering wheel controls, for kit cars and race cars.
Features of the FREEWheel-8 8-channel system
- FREEWheel 8-channel system with Easyfit Transmitter which bolts straight onto your steering wheel hub and fits all standard bolt patterns on 6 x 70mm, 6 x 74mm and 3 x 50.8mm PCD steering wheels.
- Control up to 8 channels with endless re-configuration possibilities, using the included FREEWheel USB programming software.
- Includes internal relays rated to 10A at 12V and can be used for high- or low-side switching of loads.
- Choose any combination of smart headlight, smart indicator and IVA fog light modes or momentary and latching behaviour for each channel.
- What's in the box? Easyfit Transmitter assembled to button plate with 8 soldered pushbuttons and covers, battery, decal sheet, Receiver, USB cable, FREEWheel sticker, installation instructions.
- The FREEWheel-8 Receiver measures 152 x 82 x 50mm and weighs 464g, which includes a 0.7metre pre-wired loom with high temperature thin-wall wires.
- At just 176 x 154 x 19-29mm, the fully assembled FREEWheel Transmitter and button plate weigh just 220g including the battery!
After you place your order, we will contact you to confirm your pushbutton colour choice and layout.