A revolution in wireless steering wheel controls. Cutting edge car electronics for race and kit cars.
Features of the FREEWheel wireless steering wheel control system and USB configuration software
- FREEWheel wireless system allows you to have push-button controls and paddles on your detachable steering wheel. Using a wireless connection between FREEWheel's Transmitter and Receiver, you can control up to eight relay or solid-state channels and two analogue.
- Uniquely, FREEWheel lets you have your own choice of buttons, paddles and backplate. No more being tied to a manufacturer's styling choices.
- Available in four and eight channel configurations, the standard FREEWheel has internal relays rated to 10A at 12V and can be used for high- or low-side switching of loads.
- Want door-mounted controls instead? That's no problem for FREEWheel. No line of sight required.
- The FREEWheel RACE provides full low-side solid-state switching of eight, 300mA loads and two variable outputs such as multimap boost switching and traction slip control! Giving a total of ten channels wirelessly controlled from your steering wheel.
- All new FREEWheels offer auto-cancelling indicator and headlamp latch-and-flash control.
- Indicator hazard mode Included as standard.
- IVA fog mode - inhibits and resets fog lights when headlights are turned off. Also a standard feature!
- The FREEWheel RACE includes a rainlight function, perfect for racing with dual solid light and 4Hz flashing hazard modes.
- NEW RACE feature! Flash-to-Pass gives a 2-second 4Hz headlight flash.
- The only wireless control system with USB configuration. FREEWheel includes USB programming software for endless re-configuration of your channels. Ideal for paddleshifts and electronic dash systems, there’s no need to open the unit and fiddle with dip switches.
- There's no need to worry about a flat battery with FREEWheel. FREEWheel is supplied with a standard CR2 lithium battery - with an expected lifetime of several years and the Transmitter includes a battery status LED!