Kit cars, race cars. We love them for their simplicity but sometimes this comes at a price - features that we take for granted in our mainstream cars can be sorely missed. We've all come to indicate for a turn only to find we've still been indicating since the last turn two miles back...
We also love an upgrade. Fitting push-buttons to an F1-style steering wheel is a great project but how do you use them to control your lights and indicators?
Or maybe you already have buttons on your steering wheel but you're fed up with broken cables and want an easily-detachable wheel, and so are thinking about adding a wireless control system?
- BlinkSTOP auto-cancels your indicators after your pre-set duration. BlinkSTOP's smart features ensure it functions only when you want it to.
- Use BlinkSTOP with traditional indicator bulbs or LED bulbs. BlinkSTOP works alongside your existing flasher relay.
- Thinking about updating that toggle switch to steering wheel push-buttons? Uniquely, BlinkSTOP is user-configurable to work with either.
- Paused in traffic or waiting to turn? Indicator cancelling is disabled by the brake pedal, and for 6 or 9 seconds afterwards so that the indicators remain on until you've finished your manoeuvre.
- BlinkSTOP's configurable nature lets you choose between 12 or 18 second flash durations.
- Learn more about BlinkSTOP, available options and make a purchase.
- Want push-button controls on your detachable steering wheel? FREEWheel supports up to 8 channels.
- Prefer your own choice of buttons, paddles and backplate? FREEWheel is the answer.
- Want indicator and headlamp control? FREEWheel offers auto-cancelling indicator and headlamp latch-and-flash control and can also work with your existing BeamSTOP and BlinkSTOP.
- With the freedom to specify momentary or latching-style button behaviour, FREEWheel includes USB programming software for endless re-configuration.
- Learn more about FREEWheel, available options and make a purchase.
- Want to control your headlights with a single push-button? BeamSTOP smart headlight control allows a single momentary button to control both sidelights and headlights.
- Thinking about updating that dashboard dipped beam toggle switch to a steering wheel push-button? BeamSTOP is the answer!
- With headlights off, a press of a BeamSTOP-controlled push-button flashes your main beam.
- With headlights on, each press of the same button alternates between dipped and main beam.
- Learn more about BeamSTOP, available options and make a purchase.